Monday 7 June 2010

Too fat? Too Thin?

There comes a time in every relationship where every girl thinks to themselves "Am i?". Always wondering what our men REALLY think about our weight. Only the real men who love you for who you are will tell you the truth, but try not to hurt your feelings.


Yesterday i had a bit of a break down, as I'd been extremely worried about my weight, and i thought that people had even started to notice. I was sat in bed watching a film, when i just wanted the satisfaction of knowing that someone out there wanted me, and wanted to touch me and be with me, so i started to grab his attention; when he said the dreaded words. "I'm too tired". No one has ever let me down before, with an excuse like that.


Feeling hurt and confused, as f he didn't fancy me anymore, i asked if he thought I'd gained weight... his response was: "Look, you know that since we have been together you've put on weight, so I'm not going to say you haven't because then you'd think i was a liar, and i don't want to ever lie to you, but the main thing is, your still beautiful, and to me, it doesn't look like you've put on weight on the outside."


I don't know how many times he must have rehearsed that, but my gosh.... it put me in my place, and i didn't care that we didn't have sex that night; i felt happy, that i had the only man in the UK that could call me fat, and get away with it, in the most charming of ways.

1 comment: